If you care for your new products from organic linen properly, they will serve you for a very long time.
You can easily wash your linen at home by following a few simple instructions:
- spread the items out before washing
- do not overload the washing machine – linen needs to move freely to clean properly
- select the Delicate or Hand-wash cycle (program) on your machine.
- shrinking can be minimized if washed in warm, not hot water – under 40°C (104°F).
- use liquid or gel detergent rather than powdered forms
- never use chlorine bleach products because they can damage the fibers.
- do not mix your linen products with items of different colors
- after washing, gently shake out the item and hang it to dry, never wring or twist wet linen or it will cause excessive wrinkling
- always iron/steam your linen while it is still damp
- iron dark linen from the inside/underside of the item to prevent shiny spots
- the more you wash your linen, the softer and less wrinkled it becomes
bleaching, tumble drying and using a dryer can ruin your linen product